Our 1.5" Tri-Clover Recirculating Infusion Mash Systems (RIMS) Tube has all of the components needed to build a RIMS system that is easily disassembled and cleaned. Using a RIMS tube you can maintain a constant mash temperature. It can also be used for step mashing and also mash-out. This RIMS tube can quickly be disassembled and quickly cleaned using PBW and/or brush.
The inlet and outlet feature 1.5” Tri Clover Compatible ferrules which will accept any of our 1.5" tri-clover fittings. The body diameter is 1.5” OD tubing with a 1.375" ID, providing for an improved flow rate across the element to reduce any possible wort scorching. A 16” overall length of the RIMS tube itself allows for almost any heater element to be installed and a unique 2-piece design allows the inlet and outlet to be rotated to any angle from each other that you want.
This package includes:
1 x 1.5" 2-piece tri-clover RIMS Tube
5 x 1.5" Silicone Gaskets
5 x 1.5" Tri-clover clamps
A water heater element and PID or temperature controller are required but not included. Your system will also require a pump.
To easily add an element please use our 1.5" Element Adaptor
- When you add an element it must be wired by a qualified electrician, enclosed in a water-tight enclosure and protected with a GFCI circuit breaker! Improper wiring and/or control of a heater element can KILL YOU! If you have any doubt, please return it for a full refund.
- This device is inherently dangerous. Improperly used, dangerous pressure can quickly build in the tube resulting in an explosion of boiling liquid that is extremely harmful and will result in everything from extreme burns to death.
- When assembling the RIMS tube, be sure that the element is not contacting the body or thermowell of the RIMS tube. Never use an element that cannot be installed without clearing the tube body.
- Never rotate the inlet and outlet while the RIMS tube is in operation.
- If you have any doubts in your ability to install and operate this RIMS tube, please do not buy it.