I am sure you are baffled, but there are some benefits to drinking brewed beer. Drinking beer in moderation is actually very good for your health, and I am sure you are very surprised. Well, in this article, I would like to list out some benefits to drinking beer that is from a brewery or, bottled beer.
- Firstly, let me start out by saying that beer is really good for the heart. There have been a lot of studies that show that the consumption of beer can actually reduce the risk of coronary heart diseases. This is because of the very simple fact that beer has a thinning effect on the blood and, it also reduces the chances of the formation of clots which could actually end up causing a blockage in the coronary arteries. It definitely reduces the risk of information.
- Secondly, I would like to point out that beer helps in losing weight.
- It helps reduce your cholesterol levels as well.
- Did you know that it promotes bowel movement? A regular bottle of beer actually contains at least 20% of the recommended regular dosage of fibre, and this is something that helps in a good bowel movement.
- Beer is an amazing drink that also reduces the risk of cancer. Beer plays a significant role in it comes to the prevention of cancer, because it’s a good source of polyphenols, and it helps in the treatment of cancer as well.
- It also does a fantastic job when it comes to helping boosting your mental health. Imagine you have had a rough day at the office. Imagine you have just walked into your door. You see your wife and your party is waiting for you and, you walk to the fridge and pop open a couple of cold ones with them. You probably have a wonderful afternoon. This is something that is wonderful for your mental health. It is a social catalyst, and it will always be one. It does a fantastic job when it comes to helping people get along. It makes sure that you feel calm and relaxed.
- It does a decent job, and it comes to improving your eyesight as well.
- Beer is a wonderful drink that even reduces the risk of diabetes. There were a lot of studies that were conducted by Harvard University, and it found that people who increase the consumption of alcohol actually reduced the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
- I would even like to point out that it reduces the risk of stones in the kidney. It contains magnesium and potassium, which definitely helps in the prevention of the development of stones in the kidney. Beer is basically 90% water, and water is certainly the most powerful tool when it comes to preventing kidney stones.